Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kitran

Moving between devices

8 posts in this topic

I've been using the iOS "Game Center" login to play on my phone, started up on my ipad last night and hit save profile just now on my phone thinking it would write the profile on my phone to the server to use on my ipad. Nope, it went the other way and wrote the "empty" profile that was on the ipad to my phone. I've e-mailed support as the tech support info says, but what's the best process to use in order to be able to play on both devices?

Thanks!

Edit: I also lost my gold too. :/ I was at around 700 gold! 

Edited by Kitran

Ok, got all fixed up by NF Master (Thank you!!!)

How often does your profile get saved? I'd like to be able to transition to my ipad when at home...

I saved my profile only once and can switch my devices all the time  (but it's android)

29 minutes ago, Neuner said:

I saved my profile only once and can switch my devices all the time  (but it's android)

Thanks! I tried this morning, and while my fixed profile loaded on my ipad, it had not received some of the steel mill stuff and oil. I'll play around with it, seems like I should be fixed now.

On 8/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, Neuner said:

Hi Neuner, can you inform me how to get this working without losing any gold or resources already stored?

Until today i could not get it working to have this game (Android version) working on PC Android simulator, Android phone and Android tablet.

It would make the experience and build up much intense and easier for me if i can switch systems whenever i like this and keep on playing it using the same settings and resources gathered.

Thanks in advance.

To my knowledge, if you have your profile stored to Google, if you sign in on a new device it should load your profile to that device. That said, you should sign in before playing on your new device, I think.

Mi cuenta mussashi 23, de flota chile navy no la puedo recuperar, cambie de celular y me carga solo la Ppi de fllta Armada chile. No se que hacer pude mal el dedo. Ayuda MI CUENTA ERA AVANZADA

Edited by Mussashi 23

Hello Mussashi,

You have lost your captain? I could perhaps help you with that...

What is the exact name of the lost captain and of your new profile? Your old captain can be restored to your new profile.

I hope I have understood your problem correctly, I don't speak Spanish...