Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Hardcore mode for WOF and GB

6 posts in this topic

As there are more skilled player and it’s time to build a hardcore mode for them.

Ships will get damage by friendly fire/torps, and no assistance like repair kits, smoke and master crew are allowed to used. Perhaps auto firing not allowed too.

Fleets can this have fair battles purely on tactics and skills only.

4FA3DA2A-81FC-47ED-B46F-69860473CFF3.jpeg

Partly agree except for the auto fire part - I can't imagine fighting in a DD or CL without auto-fire.

Unfortunately I don't see the repair, smoke and master crews disallowed in hardcore combat as the game is there to make money for the developers and the developers want us to spend gold.

Friendly fire should be standard for wof. in great battle there is no control over who's participating and Team Killing was common when friendly fire was damaging (first torps were neutered and quite recently gunfire). The game was more tactical then as you had to be careful with torps and stop firing guns when a friendly ship went too close to an enemy.

Edited by baldrick
Edit: added last paragraph

Nice topic!!!.

I agree with baldrick. I propose a new game online battle mode for high lvl players ships. Yes!!! only high lvl ships.

Lets said that only top lvl DD,CL,CA,SS,CV,BB (lvl 100, 110, 120) are allowed with a new sort of regards.

Edited by aehtiopicus

24 minutes ago, aehtiopicus said:

Nice topic!!!.

I agree with baldrick. I propose a new game online battle mode for high lvl players ships. Yes!!! only high lvl ships.

Lets said that only top lvl DD,CL,CA,SS,CV,BB (lvl 100, 110, 120) are allowed with a new sort of regards.

tmr oe

1 hour ago, aehtiopicus said:

.[...]Lets said that only top lvl DD,CL,CA,SS,CV,BB (lvl 100, 110, 120) are allowed with a new sort of regards.

I'd say that kind of battle already exists and it's called WoF. 😉

36 minutes ago, bombona said:

tmr oe

🤔

But to be serious: Limited use of repair kits and smoke would be nice. I don't think that there's a need for more than the three existing levels of online battles (beginner, expert, great) at least not at the moment.

Better focus on an even matchmaking and review the WoF-modalities. There are several good suggestions to be found in here.

Also why not add the torpedo arming time? I mean torp can't explode at close contact. Which did happens in real life. That would add more difficulties and skill.

Edited by Joseph Templar