Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Let’s talk about shell damage and armour

2 posts in this topic

Okay since we know that Navyfield Mobile has simplifies the game mechanism in ship customisation as well as damage calculation.

There is no any AP (armour piecing) shells nor HE (high explosive) shells to choose, but the game seems remain deck impact and belt impact, and allows ship to upgrade armour for protection.

What is the effects of armour in reducing shell damage? Is it a straightforward reduction in damage, or in percentage? What if a vetted repair crew affect the calculation, with and without armour? Would different guns have different hidden stats (like armour piecing and explosive, as well as their shooting angle)?

I will be thankful if devs and mods can uncover more details about it. Or any players can share?

C8723EC6-B201-44FD-8AA5-D7A578FF4839.jpeg

36DAF755-D17B-4F6E-8336-509EE1D92E0A.jpeg

Would really be nice to know more about it.

I'd say for the effect that armour brings, it would be more than just a reduce to damage with that amount of damage. 

If that deck-armour in your example would only prevent the damage of a single grenade (even with vet crews additional 200%)  it would be close to useless... But actually the effect is bigger I think.

Would be nice to learn more.