Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arleigh A Burke

Purchasing extra slots for ships mods

7 posts in this topic

I think it would be a great idea to be able to purchase with either gold or experience points / crew points. Two extra modification spots for your ship. This would help keep the game going for those who are close to finishing a nation.

That would surely give those captains a far too big advantage in my opinion.

And ships modifications are limited in reality as well: you can't install all equipment and still be as fast for example, and dimensions are a limitation to upgrades.

See I don't see it as having a bigger Advantage if everyone is capable of purchasing it and helping support the server and the game they should have a slight advantage over your normal player. Because otherwise you wouldn't be making purchases you purchase items slots weapons to advance your ship and make it better than others.

I feel if you help support the server in the game by purchasing gold experience points Etc you should have a little bit better Advantage than the regular player. 

You can downgrade engine, use the free slot in other way and use master crew to compensate the loss of speed.

Maybe I have another suggestion that may please you but would be a bit different.

I'd say it would be more realistic if you would have to build your upgrades only once. And when you decide to change the setup for another upgrade you may change it with some short waiting period. So you would have some kind of mission modularity.

Maybe without the waiting period for prem-accounts?!

If it was that way, we all could check more often the different setups of every ship and the boni every single upgrade would bring...

OMG.... If you are close to finishing a nation then start another one. This gives you the opportunity to try new setups with new ships and begin the mundane task of leveling up your ships all over again.

You're all talking about crew points and gold like they grow on trees. If you want to play to pay certainly go right ahead. There are people in this game who can't and everything mentioned above only hurts them. 

If you are close to finishing your nation and are having a hard time "keeping going" then just start another one as I said. Try playing it for free. I gsurentee the game will Keep On going, and going, and going, and going..........