Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polina Kitty

Crew training is now impossible

6 posts in this topic

It has now become impossible to train crews with the new training setup please revert back to the us of oil or increase the number of crew times 50 points or 100 per daily quests

Hello Polina, Hello everyone, only absolutly agree with you 😀 👍

...the crew of BB120 costs about 1800 to train them from expert to veteran. I don't know exact data yet but assuming the first star is about 1/3 and second 2/3, it would cost 3600 from noob to veteran crew...

I've been grinding gold in alt nations for some weeks now, but with this new training system I don't think I will even buy BB Kaiser for 5k gold....

...so annoying....

😔

1 hour ago, Neuner said:

[...] I don't know exact data yet but assuming the first star is about 1/3 and second 2/3, it [...]

Just learned the second star costs 300 like the third one. So worst case each and every training costs 300 points, it will be 5400 points to get the damn ship making fun in online battles.

Would be a long ride to grind those points...

Going the fast lane instead and buying those crew-points with gold would cost 8100g (special offfer!) with a value of 63,64€ or 79,96$...

🤣

The new training system is ridiculus. It is created only to draw money! Some of us payed  quite a lot so far, and now are forced to pay more. It's very unfair!
I've heard that many players are planning to leave the game. If they do, I'm leaving as well,  and you will not earn more.

44/5000