Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Naugahyde

Trade rooms and\or fleet bank?

5 posts in this topic

Since I've been playing on mobile a month or so I can't help but wonder why these were taken from the game. Fleet bank promotes team work fleet strength and loyalty to ones fleet. Trade rooms is an awesome way to do alot of things in PC version I'd spend hours making credits buying and selling sailors......... These options are what made 10 k players stay playing for 6 years ...... Would love to see this also bring back real manual if you could :P

Also would like to see comprehensive stat counter on the websight or built in the game that dictates winner of 2 week tournament.

Screenshot_2018-02-16-22-26-09.png

Lol also what happened to french fleet or Regina marina would love to see  these nation's resorected. Miss sinking this boat in my Texas lmao.......

Screenshot_2018-02-16-23-17-19.png

Edited by Naugahyde

I'd appreciate that detailed summary of the two-week ranking/rating! Would be a nice feature. Maybe it should be within this community site, to get more captains aboard.

Maybe a signature with captains name and level for the forum could be implemented as well.

Edit:

And for the additional nations, I know devs are working on them for a while now.

Edited by Neuner

Great game! i’m surprised I enjoyed playing it. I used to play NF1 some years ago, and I initially thought it would be difficult to replicate the fun on a mobile platform. Surprisingly, NF Mobile teams seems to be getting it right.

Just a suggestion: maybe can consider allowing players to trade oil with steel or other things. This may help to build up the player community.

Thank You! Navyfield Mobile team :)