Echuron

Can't connect to server?

3 posts in this topic

My game has suddenly decided that it will not connect to the server. Below is a pic from the game screen. I have tried reinstalling the app also 

Screenshot_20180224-144817.jpg

Had the same problem today, again at 21:41 o'clock CET.

If those shut-downs of servers are scheduled, please announce them upfront.

Totally unannounced server fails; at least twice now in what, 12 hours? Planned shutdowns have always been repeatedly proclaimed by admin chat message warnings in my experience. Unfortunately, I assume lack of announcements means these are a malfunction of some sort. 

Very frustrating, to put it mildly. The sudden server crash several hours ago occurred just after I’d destroyed the garrison in a harbor assault worth over 40 thousand steel. Even worse, I was recording that battle for a harbor assault guide I’ve been working on. It didn’t kick me out; my ships just kept floating around, carrier continuing to launch scouts, but no enemy targets left to shoot. So I let it keep recording for a while hoping for the best, to no avail. Wanted to post the video for anyone who wants to relive my frustration, but it’s almost 5 minutes long, so we’ll have to settle for the final screenshot before I gave up.

77B8B516-5DF2-449F-8261-75E81D6DB231.png