Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arleigh A Burke

Andrea Doria battleship

7 posts in this topic

Okay, the Providence starter pack was an awesome battleship. Well worth the package deal. So what happened to their first package deal the Andrea Doria....? 

This is basically the equivalent to the Colorado a level 50 battleship...! What a joke definitely not worth it....!!! 

I really think they should modify this and make it worth the $20 that people have spent on the package deal... maybe they could modify it to have its 6 in guns?? The Providence also started out with a master crew. This was not true with the Andrea Doria we had to grind it out which was a very difficult ship to do..!!! I'm sure the developers could check out the specs on the Andrea Doria and do some type of special modification for her to make her worth the $20.

I personally like this battleship she's fast has accurate guns. I was hoping that she would have the 6 in secondary guns watch the real Andrea Doria had. But no such luck. Maybe they could make it a battleship with AAW  ..??? Also since there is no head way of adding French and the Italian fleets to the game. But yet they are in the new RAID Mode! And not to mention their battleships have AAW on them. Or maybe add 5 th  turret like the World War 1 setup. It would definitely make it worth the purchase. Please don't feel that you made up with it with the Providence class. This is a great ship and it needs to have a little bit better ability. Not worthy of a level 50 battleship.

Edited by Arleigh A Burke
Added more info

Or an easier option: to nerf the evil Provence.

Btw I think the game shall differentiate more the differences between each BB50 in all nations.

Haven't bought any of the starter packs but I'll buy into your story. After playing against fully vetted Andrea dorias I think her guns are amazing but still only takes three or four shots to kill. Needs another armor upgrade I think?

I Just remembered that this is a level 1 battleship. You can take it into expert online so maybe they don't want it too strong.

1 hour ago, 1diddy said:

I Just remembered that this is a level 1 battleship. You can take it into expert online so maybe they don't want it too strong.

Only DD/CL/CA can play in Expert Online.

Andrea Doria (and the god-condemning-unnecessarily-evil Provence) can be used in Online Beginner only (the Raid mode for beginners).

I don't think they should Nerf the Providence class I think that truly was a bonus worth the starter pack. But it's not the case with the Andrea Doria starter pack. I'm sure there is a difference between every nation and their level 50 battleship. I just don't get the point why give the Andrea Doria which is so weak and then you make up for it by giving the super strong Providence such a low high deal.

Actually andrea doria should have the same expert crew that Providence comes with