Commander/Admiral Gree

Unable to use "space" for ships titles/names

9 posts in this topic

The first ship I unlocked after the update wouldn't allow me to put a name with space included. I would really appreciate it if this suspected bug would be fixed in the next update. Thank you.

As it seems there is a problem with renaming anything when there is a space included since last patch.

Don't worry it'll be fixed soon!

Thanks for reporting.

It has been this way since the beginning of time (so we are told). You cannot use a space as a valid character. They promised to have the devs look into it. 

I have named many ships in my navy field career, and I apologize for my lack of awareness. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees I guess. 🤔

I didn't have a problem naming my RN account with a space (8-9 months ago), and ships (most recently "dr strangelove" a week ago)

I dunno. Kitty sent them an email about the subject and that was their response.

I've got lots of ships with a space between hullnumber and shipsname. 

If I understood the mail correctly it's meant they had planned to deny any spaces from the beginning. And finally worked out out.

But I'd say that's nonsense and they should allow them again. 

...we will see...

Baldrick, that was a week ago. The point is that it doesn't let you use space after the update. I don't know if the technicians did this on purpose or if it is a bug. All I know is that I cannot put a space in my ships' names and that sort of bugs me. ( no pun intended )

It's neither in ship nor captains name possible to use space anymore.

But we hope they will change it back to as it's been before.

👍🏻