Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polina Kitty

A space is needed

5 posts in this topic

Why is the space in a name now an invalid character to use after the latest game update 

A few examples of ship names are 

New Mexico 

North Carolina 

South Dakota 

These are the appropriate way the names should be. Below are examples of incorrect names like 

NewMexico

NorthCarolina 

SouthDakota

These are incorrect names 

All my ships were supposed to be named ARA "insert something" but now only half of them are, besides real shipa use space

Ok..... Here we Go Again.

Sometimes it's the small things that make big differences. Special characters I don't care too much about,  but removing the space between names is completely silly. There is a space between names because sometimes names contain two words or more. Wordsrequirespaces.

I am absolutely floored that with all the 1v7, 1v8, 1v9 battles going on that the space between two words is what the devs have been concentrating on since last patch.

Think about it...... The space between two words is what they've spent the last couple of weeks focusing on. LMAO!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Billion curse of the dev! Like diddy said, "WORD REQUIRE SPACE"!! Maybe The moderators "Korean" language and ALPHABET Doesnt need space but HELLO!!!!! YOU WANT THIS GAME INTERNATIONALLY!!??? I will consider to quit this game! Im on riot! Until this game had a "space" for naming, i will not play this game! So long Destroyers of GAME!