Naugahyde

Spring 2018 100 game season and tournament

12 posts in this topic

, Naugahyde

Edited by Naugahyde

Have to agree with Polina. The current wof system has already allowed fleets in different levels to compete in a two-week cycle basis, and fleet rating can mostly reflect the strength and participation of each fleet (except those who boost).

I would encourage your fleet to participate more wof naug :).

Cheers and see you in wof,

DavmakHK@Bosses

Edited by Davmak

Once again that's not a tournament and wof leaders always have multiple players on in their fleets giving them more opportunities to play wof........ Proves nothing other than like I said your fleet has players that play more than others...... I'm talking about an individual effort it's obvious people from other countries think toutniments consist of playing alot scoring half your pts on bots to win ranking and becausethe fleet that always has multiple people on at all times is the one almost always winning wof ranking also....... I'm sorry none of you want to compete forreal and would rather settle for the normalcy of proving nothing other than you play alot in the game..... Thanks alot for probably running a good idea..... This is the ONLY multiplayer game that don't have a ladder even the old version had a ladder ..... All I have to say is thanks and ..... Don't worry I'm done talking to you lames in this forum ..... Keep settling for half assed stats that prove nothing....

I DONT HAVE A FLEET THAT HAS MULTIPLE PLAYERS ON AT ALL TIMES LIKE YOU DO DAVMAC ITS THE ONLY REASON YOUR FLEET ALWAYS WINS WOF.....IM OUT 

3 hours ago, Naugahyde said:

I DONT HAVE A FLEET THAT HAS MULTIPLE PLAYERS ON AT ALL TIMES LIKE YOU DO DAVMAC ITS THE ONLY REASON YOUR FLEET ALWAYS WINS WOF.....IM OUT 

Dear Naugahyde,

My fleet is an international fleet from different time zones that is not easy to find enough players to online. To win we all need to compromise and play wof in midnight or 6am. There is no other secrets than persistence and sacrifice.

Hope to see you in US time zone:)

Davma and a ‘k’

50 minutes ago, Davmak said:

Dear Naugahyde,

My fleet is an international fleet from different time zones that is not easy to find enough players to online. To win we all need to compromise and play wof in midnight or 6am. There is no other secrets than persistence and sacrifice.

Hope to see you in US time zone:)

Davma and a ‘k’

My fleet is 95% from North America my feet is 95% for North America. Even with us all in the same time zone(2-3hour difference) it is almost impossible to get enough people together for wof. We try when we can never taking anything too seriously.

This is a forum... Where thoughts and ideas are exchanged. I've agreed and disagreed with other captains. Other captains have agreed and disagreed with me...it's ok. It's what we're here for. If you are going to continue Tantrums like this then I'm sure that us "lames" will not miss your absence

(Fleet 95% from North America, feet 100% North American lol)

Edited by 1diddy

Hello.

First of all I would like to see the WoF tournament back, where with anticipation you can have enough time to get ready with your teammates and let them know when they have to be online.
After the first and last wof event so far, devs said there would be a wof tournament montly, but well, let's say they are busy now, so that's why there are fleets rewards every 2 weeks.

Second, as my teammate said, we are an international fleet and we don't have enough people during the day to have wof when others fleets are looking, or when we are enough no one is looking. There were cases when we were forced to use ships that we didn't want to, but HEY!! WoF is WoF! And let's add some fleets that avoid us to WoF, you know why ;) and actions will be taken. Anyway, we are still playing and doing our best.

It's really sad to know you are already part of the players who say things that aren't true about my fleet. How do you say that the only reason that we win in wof is because we have a lot of players on? Do you really think that's the only reason? No.  (we have some videos on youtube and some old WoF videos in our group, maybe we uploud it to youtube later ;)) 

Even with 5 / 7 players we play and to win you need = team work, tactics, experience and obviously balance, BB CV SS CL DD players, everyone knows which one are their best. If Victory cool, if defeat is ok, next time we can do it better. It's about to have fun and learn every day.

But we don't have enough wof during the week, let's say 3 wars in 7 days, see? But HEY! At the end of the season there are more than 20 fleets with points, and for example: we only have fought with 5, adding some fleets avoiding us to WoF, fleets that have never been seen looking for wof in west/east, but they are into top10, ghosts fleets? That's another topic;).

Let's continue: WoF is not like long time ago, players got tired with limitations, not fleets to wof, or only few fleets and same fleets all the wof season. Even koreans fleets got tired. I know some of them and how stronger they are but sadly the time zone to play against other fleets doesn't help them. 

If devs already know about this issue with time zone and fleets hiding, what are they waiting for? As I said, they must be busy, but hope they take in mind.

And don't expect to much if your fleet is new. You will have to be patient. And be grateful you have the option to choose between beginners, expert or master. Long time ago it didn't exist, even an agreement or decide the max level. So, be patient, don't lose the control and try to have fun, don't take this game so seriously, doesn't worth it. 

And thanks to those fleets for keep playing WoF with us where we can have fun and a good time.

Edited by bombona

I'll go on rite now and say wof and bosses are ready..... It's because you have a plethora of good players that are on all the time ...... It's not your fault people think greatness at something is dictated by how much you play and less dependant on individual skill...... Because your fleet always has players on that compete bosses I garontee do more wof than any other fleet do you think it's coincidence that your always on top? Id say secconds most I see in games is kreigs marine and your sister fleet have the most people on at all times because the people here consider that a tournament (ignorantly) they're content with how things are...... I was talking about a tournament to prove skill and ship strength proves a lot more to me than you just play alot........ But because it's lost its luster who cares...... Bosses will be considered the best fleet because you play alot and individual acolades will be shoved under the rug because people that should want to show off skills and could help dictate who the best is don't care enough to compete......... Im done with this forum....... No fun talking to people that only care about their own agenda. When the game as a whole is what matters........

Welcome back:)

Anyway for me anything new in GB or else is welcome :)