Blackdragon180DCYT

Crew Points

3 posts in this topic

Crew points need to be 50 points per Great battle because ive been working on a South Dakota for at least 9 months and I'm barely half way for expert crew either it needs to be put up or a way to train crews repeatedly should be put in.

Lmao! Tired of getting one crew Point per battle are we. I can't seem to remember who or where I read it but someone brought this up a while ago. 🙄

All I can do is offer you this......

If you die in a battle and it looks like your team may win do not return to Harbor. Watch the remainder of the battle and if your team wins you will receive full 15 crew points. If they lose you will have wasted 5 to 8 minutes of your life and will probably receive 1 crew point. Multiply this by how many total crew points needed to vet your ship and you can find out how many thousands of games you have left to play. Enjoy!

I consider that on average I make 10xp per battle (50%win 15xp, 50%lose variable xp). with 10 GBs daily it takes me a month and a half to vet a BB/SS/CV (happened with type IX D2, Bismark and XXI so far).

Other than that - what 1diddy said. you have to stay in battle to get winning side xp. Rushing forward and dying within two minutes and leaving the battle will only get your crew 1-2 xp per battle.