Ethor98

Future Suggestions

9 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am creating this post to inform the community of future ideas TNF and the GM have talked about. A few of these ideas are:

1.) Private Messaging System. We are working on this and should be implemented soon.

2.) New Nations- We know you guys want new nations, it takes a long time to create. Fear not! The developers are working on it.

3.) A filter for chat. We get a lot of reports based on spam and foul language. To make our job go more smoothy and action can be taken immediately, we are creating a filter system. If it detects any words that are prohibited or random characters, it will time that person out. We understand the frustrations this causes and hope to resolve this issue.

4.) We hope to add fleet harbor assaults. Think of Navyfield 1 harbor assaults. This feature is still being investigated to see if it is possible.

5.) We will build a new top-tier system and add new ships,e.g. a new DD that exceed the existing DD's ability, such as 45 rebounds destroyer / DP,

6.) We will add a campaign (personal mission).

7.) We plan to add achievements and daily missions.

8.) We plan to apply various ranking compensation.

9.) Add AAW attack ability for DD and CL

-We will improve the matching system.

- Apply tier by ship class

- Improved ship class imbalance issue in team split system

10.)New ships will be added for each country.

11.)We will improve the fighting and game play between fleets by improving Fleet war matching system.

As you can see, we have a lot of updates planned for NF Mobile. We want to see NF Mobile grow, the community as well as the content of the game. The community has given us a lot of support that we appreciate. As always we thank you for your continued support. Hope to see you in NF Mobile as well as NF 1 on the pc!

-ethor98

TNF Moderator NF Mobile

Edited by Ethor98

On 9.5.2017 at 6:38 PM, Ethor98 said:

.11.)We will improve the fighting and game play between fleets by improving Fleet war matching system.

Thanks to the dev-team for your great job  so far and for the future planings.

Could you also enable all Fleetmembers to see who is set for fleetwar? I would also love to have each member has it's own switch for fleetwar like "I'm available" so that it would be much more easier to set your captains on the list.

Thx,

Neuner

Is it possible to create more campaigns where I can use my fleet of ships

It is a must and i demand that first  destroyer must be more tougher and reliable. As captain level grows, that ship less and more less used until captain never touch that ship for it was useless and completely weak against powerful ship. Even in same tier and class. Make them useful again.

Lol.... The same could be said for the first ship of every ship class.

This is where the ability to sell ships would be nice. 🤔

Market for selling crews and ships please

4 hours ago, Davmak said:

Market for selling crews and ships please

also resources. and a chance to pirate the ship that transports them on the way arrggh

Yes! selling ships will be great! I'm tired of constantly scrolling unused vessels.

Hello. I have a proposal to analyze paying for ships that have nothing special and cost too much. I have one example of Nebraska A class costs 5k gold and there is nothing special in this ship. I prefer to buy some S-class in this amount. think about it, please. greetings simon