Admiral Vlad Alexander

aim
The new aim

5 posts in this topic

I play navy field only a few months,but I already saw major changes that made the game better,but the new aim that was added is the worst I saw in a game,you just need to turn a little and the enemy miss an entire salvo,and vice versa,if the aim would stay that way,I would prefer the old aim system,because was hard to hit distant targets,but you at least hit turning targets close to you.

Actually the aim is already accurate. The aim configuration is according to ships speed. The only problem i saw is: since i play this game. I saw the shell only travels forward. Straight in line. In reality, its spreading. Even you shoot at enemy ship in straight line, for example: lets say that all the turret aim at the enemy ship bridge. When fired, you expect it to hit directly at the bridge but unfortunately the shell is spreading to different direction. Some shells did hit the bridge but some hit at turret, smokestack, deck armor, belt armor, aft bridge and aft turret. Long story short. Even every ship guns is accurate as they claim, still shot like a shotgun.

11 minutes ago, Joseph Templar said:

Actually the aim is already accurate. The aim configuration is according to ships speed. The only problem i saw is: since i play this game. I saw the shell only travels forward. Straight in line. In reality, its spreading. Even you shoot at enemy ship in straight line, for example: lets say that all the turret aim at the enemy ship bridge. When fired, you expect it to hit directly at the bridge but unfortunately the shell is spreading to different direction. Some shells did hit the bridge but some hit at turret, smokestack, deck armor, belt armor, aft bridge and aft turret. Long story short. Even every ship guns is accurate as they claim, still shot like a shotgun.

Actually,if you're not using manual aim,it's accurate,against bots,if you try to hit a player that's moving on a fast ship(DD CL or even a fast CA like Pensacola)you will only hit its side,because he do a small turn and evade a entire salvo,making almost impossible to big ships kill small ones.

yep i see that now. hope dev do something about it. i annoyed by that too

On 4/15/2018 at 3:47 AM, Joseph Templar said:

I agree with you Joseph. I tried my KM CA and found that the spreading of shells increase when using auto aim, that makes shells cannot fall on the set location.

Adter change into manual aim, shells can hit on the expected point when I aimed at the same point as what auto aim did.

Edited by Davmak