Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1diddy

Lost accounts

8 posts in this topic

Yet another Captain has lost his account. Perhaps when a captain first starts the game and select thier first nation, and I mean as soon as the account is created, then the next page should be a prompt screen. All it needs to have is the Google and Facebook link with instructions that BEFORE they continue any further they must save their account to one of these.

I think this would save a lot of tragedies for players and a lot of extra work for the devs. 🤔

If giving personal details before trying the game is mandatory it would deter many players (I know wouldn't be here).

Probably a little disclaimer in the Nation choose screen (where the Google and fb buttons are) will be better e.g. "Please login with G or fb to save game online"

2 hours ago, baldrick said:

If giving personal details before trying the game is mandatory it would deter many players (I know wouldn't be here).

Probably a little disclaimer in the Nation choose screen (where the Google and fb buttons are) will be better e.g. "Please login with G or fb to save game online"

Fair enough. The players need to understand what's at stake. They need to understand that they could reach level 92 and then have thier account "disappear" on them. It's a lot of time and potentially a lot of money to lose forever.

Agree to the idea of giving an information that saving the profile will give some security. 

👍🏻

(However, if you've ever spend money for the game your payment-history could prove your legitimization of your lost account and will easily bring your account back with a mail to the devs team)

I dlded the game again i had my account linked but it aint there..

Contact admin at [email protected] give them your captain name and explain what happened. If your account was linked they should be able to find it.

Tell them whether it was linked to Google or Facebook. 😉

I lost my account and emailed them but no response at all. It's been more than 4 days. >:(

@strangers... Leave me your captain name, what level you were at, and whether you were saved to Google or Facebook ( if you were in a fleet tell me that too). If you do this I will gladly send an email to them on your behalf. Don't worry too much it took 4 emails and 5 days I believe for my last Captain to retrieve his lost account.

Send me the info I'll send an email we'll see what happens. 🤔