S Gorskov

option switch on/off new "cam shake"

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,seems to me impossible, but it seems so, I'm the only player who absolutely does not like the new "Cam shaking" ??? Well, not bad, personally I was already slowing down a lot of play (after more than a year im rightly a bit bored), right to arrive in June for new fleets but with this new feature I will play even less because it is really annoying, (imho, of course) it was enough to implement an on / off option and leave the players free to choose, greetings at all and sorry again for my bad English

PS.I really appreciate the rest of the patch, finally we have the possibility of contemporary refueling of all ships and private messaging (I like less the new graphics of the chat, personally I preferred the opaque background of the old)

Edited by S Gorskov

Have you tried to join raid battle? You will have a heart attack.

Hello Bombis, first of all, glad hear you again, second, today (for first time in months) i play just one single game with horrible shake effect and i stop immediatly, so unfortunatly (maybe fortunatly :)) i no know further problems in this patch, maybe tomorrow calmly I resume playing but today I'm really disgusted, this should be a strategy game not a shooter game with questionable graphic effects or annoying shake, it would be for me I would also take off the clouds and the unnecessary fire on ships, i try re-enter in game but the new chat dislike totally me also, i read very bad in my poor device:(

Shake cam is great. I like seeing light guns and aaw explode like nuclear bomb. (Just joking)

Lord.......

I agree that the shake effect is unnecessary and highly annoying.

I also agree with the chat text. I find that with all the different shapes and colors of the harbor behind the chat now it is hard to focus on the actual text. A return to having the background on the text would be welcome.

@Bom... I hardly ever play raid myself and haven't tried a game today. I am quite interested in what you have to say though so if you could be more specific please. 🤔

Finally.....Mr. Gorskov,

The game has broken my spirit a while ago. I only remain to help my fleet mates where I can and the wonderful people I've met in the Navy field community. If you were to leave I would understand (feeling the same as you) but be quite sad to see you go. We have had some great battles eh? It's people like you that make Navyfield bearable now, so please think twice before you leave. 😞

P.s. I forgot one thing,

The time in chat. A return to how old a text is (10 min) as opposed to the 24 hour clock (21:30) is much more preferable to me.

P.P.s.......ditsy Diddy lol

I noticed that the tabs are still dropping over top of the fleet chat. Why can't they move that to the right where there's a big old empty space?

Ok that's all I have to say now.

Yes, I really mean it....that's all.😁

...... Okay I lied.

After playing a few consecutive games the game Shake thing makes you feel a little nauseous. If it's just me fair enough, but if it's not it should be removed.

Edited by 1diddy

6 hours ago, 1diddy said:

Lord.......

I agree that the shake effect is unnecessary and highly annoying.

I also agree with the chat text. I find that with all the different shapes and colors of the harbor behind the chat now it is hard to focus on the actual text. A return to having the background on the text would be welcome.

@Bom... I hardly ever play raid myself and haven't tried a game today. I am quite interested in what you have to say though so if you could be more specific please. 🤔

Finally.....Mr. Gorskov,

The game has broken my spirit a while ago. I only remain to help my fleet mates where I can and the wonderful people I've met in the Navy field community. If you were to leave I would understand (feeling the same as you) but be quite sad to see you go. We have had some great battles eh? It's people like you that make Navyfield bearable now, so please think twice before you leave. 😞

P.s. I forgot one thing,

The time in chat. A return to how old a text is (10 min) as opposed to the 24 hour clock (21:30) is much more preferable to me.

P.P.s.......ditsy Diddy lol

I noticed that the tabs are still dropping over top of the fleet chat. Why can't they move that to the right where there's a big old empty space?

Ok that's all I have to say now.

Yes, I really mean it....that's all.😁

...... Okay I lied.

After playing a few consecutive games the game Shake thing makes you feel a little nauseous. If it's just me fair enough, but if it's not it should be removed.

About raid: I often play raid instead of GB. When I joined yesterday, as soon as the raid started, 10 sec later the battle ended without even fighting. I saw something about capture. Anyway, I could play 1 raid for 4 min (After being rejected like 100 times 😤) then I saw the capture mode, not 1 min like in GB, 10 seconds only. As I was hiding... game over. 

@bom... Thanks for explaining what happened I Now understand your grief. That must have been frustrating as hell. 😞😞😞😞😞