Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1diddy

Game "shake" poll

6 posts in this topic

After playing for about an hour I've decided that I really don't care for the game shaking thing. Just leave a quick note here saying whether you like it or not.

This isn't a real vote I just want to get a general idea of everyone's opinion.

Haven't played yet, but I'm against it on principle. If it doesn't add anything to the game then it's useless.

I'd rather see the lag problem eliminated (ok even reduced a bit), a new ship, better balance on the online battles, better AI for computer controlled ships, something done to encourage fleets to get wofing, naming problems eliminated... take your pick from the suggestions forum.

I don't think any player ever asked for fireworks, camera shakes... what next? fading in and out of battles? some stupid fog? why not put some decorations like dolphins swimming around the ship; that would be nice (not).

Ok, I played. It's not nauseating bad, it's just a useless distraction. I think that I stopped noticing it altogether after some time.

Since it does not add anything to the game (only complaints for an otherwise good patch), I still think it should be removed, or at least put the disable option there.

Edited by baldrick
Edit: Playing with the shakes experience

Hello Diddy and thanx for your words about same argument in other discussion :); absolutely contrary, as you already know, I played on average 50, 60 games the day, so now I should suffer from 500 to 1000 (at least) unnecessary, annoying and nauseating "shaking" to continue playing, without the possibility of deciding whether I want this or no, for me pass, I will take a good rest (a week at least, excuse me ALL Mates in each fleets) and I will try to detoxify myself from this game, fortunately the alternatives are not lacking, we look forward to the next June patch that should revitalize the game, i think, greeting at all

9 hours ago, baldrick said:

Haven't played yet, but I'm against it on principle. If it doesn't add anything to the game then it's useless.

I'd rather see the lag problem eliminated (ok even reduced a bit), a new ship, better balance on the online battles, better AI for computer controlled ships, something done to encourage fleets to get wofing, naming problems eliminated... take your pick from the suggestions forum.

I don't think any player ever asked for fireworks, camera shakes... what next? fading in and out of battles? some stupid fog? why not put some decorations like dolphins swimming around the ship; that would be nice (not).

Thank you for saying what is truly in my heart. Those words have always been inside me, I just wasn't sure how to get them out.

The only thing I might add is improved matchmaking (or any matchmaking).

That shake somehow bothers me. It increase my panic level and distract me a lot. Causing me to make mistake. but after a while, i get used to it. But i agree what Baldrick said. It was useless. Add something that could be useful. Adding more ships would be great. (especially Japanese heavy cruiser.)