Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1diddy

Auto aim

7 posts in this topic

I'm reporting this on behalf of one of my captains "fubar1". These last few days he's been complaining that his battleships (or any rounds fired out of a turret) are completely missing their target. He says he has been using fully vetted ships and whenever he fires using auto aim the shells rarely hit (maybe two out of nine).

I don't know if anyone else has been complaining about the same issue but I would appreciate you looking into this.

He sent you an email dated Friday, you can find his email address there for your response.

Thank you!

Ok... After trying Auto aim myself I agree the shells splatter all around the ship you're aiming at.

Fubar was using fully vetted stressman and I was using Kaiser mastered. As these are "premium ships" (and we all know you have to pay real money to get these ships) I would expect some bang for my buck.

This needs to be corrected immediately. It is my new pet project and I will NOT Let It Go.😑

Totally agree! I reported this situation few weeks ago with Nebraska and California. Now I see that I am not alone.
Remember, these ships cost real money.

That bad? Sounds like i will just stay with my H39, boost em up to 4 stars during fleet wars

I just noticed something. Heavy Guns Never Miss. I mean they really never miss. It doesn't matter if you're close or far away they always hit so......

Unless there's a little Korean dude sitting in some room somewhere playing turrets all day long with manual aim I'm pretty sure they use auto aim.

I am wondering why if they can make heavy guns so accurate then why does BB 120 (the one that cost you 5000 gold and takes a month to vet) (and is the Holy Grail of every Navy field captain) only hit for 22% accuracy using Auto aim?

I don't mean to harp on this but.... I'M GOING TO HARP ON THIS. 🤬

38 minutes ago, 1diddy said:

Heavy Guns Never Miss. I mean they really never miss.

To the point it seems that the shells are guided if they can hit a manoeuvring XXI sailing at 40 knots (or DD at 55+)

In auto aim it's very common for A turret shells to land one side of the target and B turret shells the other. It seems that turrets don't aim independently but as a group, thus being deadly in right angles and miss when alignment is not perfect. (No BB120 experience yet, speaking with H39/BB100 in mind)

I realised this to I used my fully vetted south dakota and my iowa which is 2 stared. I did battles against a battleship at close range and hit 0 shells. I used my south dakota and was facing a 0 stared battleship and I ended up getting destroyed because I couldnt hit any thing. Not to mention I cant hit a destroyer at point blank either.