Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

bot identification AND crew exp for HA

4 posts in this topic

Hi to all, I have condensed two simple arguments not to flood the forum with many posts, sorry if I'm wrong; 1 ° point, I think it would be very simple for the developers to make sure that the "bot" ships were clear to the players (for example a * on the name of the player or the ship or a slight shade of color), the reasons for this need two, knowing that that particular ship is driven (bad) by an "AI" would save the reputation of correct and skilled players whose ships are routinely used by the game system (like poor Maetel and RedBaron as we can see every day, Hi Maetel and Red ^^) and also many real and human players some times are in "grinding", that is, they look like bots but they are not, so you aim an easy target but in the last moment turns out to be a real tough opponent, (like a ambush of an Q ship, hehehe), i would always know who I should fight against. 2nd point, we all lose precious minutes (up to an hour if a player has many nations) in the profitable but boring activities of the HA (Harbor Assault). I am very grateful for the efforts of the developers, in the "modern" HA you can easily earn many resources and many experience points for our Captain but, since we lose our time that we can not use in GBs (where there is always a minimum gain of crew exp.) i think it would be fair to have a minimum income (1 point if you win the first stage, 2 points if you win the second stage) also of crew exp points for the ships that are used. just my personal opinion but in game chat many players wrote this in the past

Fully agree on first point. I was actually happy to see RedBaron yesterday - a nice battle ahead i thought. Then another RedBaron appeared in the same battle... both sailing in a straight line, not bothered from heavy fire by my H39

No opinion on the second point. I don't do HA.

Yes I would like to know who I'm fighting against. An asterisk should be simple enough (*) but as we are only allowed 18 characters per name this may be a problem adding a space for an asterisk. Perhaps changing the name colors are way to go.... Possibly black. 🤔

You're also correct, I don't want to get mad at anybody who is not actually there to do something wrong. 😂😂😂

Could keep the ship's name and settings and delete the captain's name (or change it to "Mindless Bot"). When I see RedBaron in the battle I want to fight RedBaron not an AI.

Note: nothing against RedBaron, name used just for example, could be anything.