Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1diddy

Customer support (lmao)

5 posts in this topic

This is directed solely for those involved with the customer support department of Navy field.

If you don't like your job then don't do it.

Good people shouldn't have to suffer due to your unprofessional manner.

Give the job to someone who gives a shit because clearly you don't.

I'm embarrassed for you.......

13 hours ago, 1diddy said:

This is directed solely for those involved with the customer support department of Navy field.

If you don't like your job then don't do it.

Good people shouldn't have to suffer due to your unprofessional manner.

Give the job to someone who gives a shit because clearly you don't.

I'm embarrassed for you.......

Oh any screenshots Diddy?

Sorry double sent but long story short...

You know me if someone asks for help I try. I always give them the email address that is posted and the Facebook link for customer support only to have the Captain's get back to me sometimes weeks later that they have had no reply.

The response I did get is a cut-and-paste response that is clearly not even on topic. This is after endless emails and weeks of waiting with no response.

I have asked for help from the moderators who are great people and always willing to help you and they have tried. They are basically told to tell whoever to send an email..... So you can wait for weeks with no response.

This captain and question lost his account no fault of his own and it took almost 3 weeks and endless emails before he got it back. He had purchased a premium account before his was lost and by the time he got it back there were only few days left on it. He is entitled to be compensated for the time lost on his premium account but as you can see the reply is not even related to that subject it's just a cut and paste.

I would expect nothing less than prompt and courteous service from a customer service department, not the fuck you we've already got your money so it doesn't matter attitude.

I should also add if I didn't make it clear that this is not the only instance but one of many.

I have a ton more screenshots but these ones are the most recent.

I don't have the words to tell you how angry and frustrated I am I'm almost in tears.

Screenshot_20180729-162039.png

Screenshot_20180729-014151.png

Screenshot_20180729-014059.png

Edited by 1diddy

There that's a little better.

I'll prepare a chronological list of all emails and send them to the navyfield communities in what's app, discord, and line so you can look at them all and get a better idea of what I'm talking about

Edited by 1diddy