Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rig

Account

5 posts in this topic

I just purchased a new galaxy note 9 and I was playing on my old galaxy s5.  Problem is when I loaded everything onto my new note9 nothing happened when I went to play the game  everything was reset I have e very nation and I have the German navy up to level 98 lol. Can someone please help me!

Well you posted in the right place. Hopefully the devs will read this and reply to you soon. This is happening too many other people and I know there is an easy solution to it. Perhaps another captain has the answer for you as the best I can do is provide you with the following links.

Send an email to [email protected] and be very specific in your explanation of what happened and make sure to include your captain name. I would suggest sending an email every day until you get a response. As of late it has taken some weeks to get help from this email address.... But help does come eventually.

The second option is "Navy field mobile Facebook". Go here and on their front page they have a link with a blue Thunderbolt beside it (messenger). Again be very specific about what happened and make sure to include your captain name. Two out of three times I used this link I have gotten a reply within one day.

Your best option is probably send an email and use the link.

Good luck and let us know what happens! 😎👍

Thanks m8, I'm still waiting though.    I'm  beginning to think all is lost as I'm still locked out :(

Customer support these days does not seem to be their big thing. From navyfield mobile, to line to Discord there is nothing but complaints about customer service.

(Deep breath) I don't quit when I believe someone has been wronged whether or not they are in my fleet.

Send me specific details about what happened including your captain's name "rig" and I will begin my own campaign to get you what should be rightfully yours.

Send me the information and in the meantime do us I suggested earlier. Send an email EVERY day. Use the Facebook link EVERY day. Once I receive your information I will do the same and use my " connections" to try and hasten a response. 

Do not give up if you do it's just money in their pockets

Most people aren't aware of that they are bound by their terms of agreement with Google to respond to a complaint within 72 hours.

I look forward to hearing from you. 😉

Edited by 1diddy

Support team has been notified and should be working on it. If you are locked out of your account it's better to send an email to [email protected], the mail is checked more often than the forums, I think. Also, to prevent the email from getting lost in the archives, it can be a good idea to inform a moderator so they can check whether support has received and read the email!

I hope your account gets restored soon. Cheers mates!