Hazard

Lost Captains and progrews

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have enjoyed playing Navy field for quite sometime now.  I bought a new device to play it on and tried transfer my account to the new device.(both Android).  It didn't work!  Also I pushed the button that said save account, on the change nation page, and now I lost all of my saved progress, Captians ,and gold!

My account names that I lost where. Hazard, and Hazard1... I started a new captain, ( as you recommended on the Navy field mobile website.).  That captain is Hazard 2.

I was levels 72( I think) U.S. Navy,  and level 58 Soviet Navy.  I had 3000 gold. I was signed in through my goggle account.

Please help.  Thank you.  Matthew Parsons

Edited by Hazard
Correct a mispel

Go to Navy field mobile Facebook. There is a link there with a blue Thunderbolt (messenger). Leave the exact same message as above.

As well send them an email (naiadgames@gmail.com). Again tell them everything you just said above. I hope they retrieve your account soon.

Hello Matt (Hazzard); what you've talked about has happened many times, follow the right advice from Diddy, 👍🙂, maybe you need some time but the problem can be solved. i think your very first account is Hazzard, so if you send an e-mail to naiadgames@gmail.com explaining your problem and notifying your real old captain (Hazzard) and the new one (Hazzard2) the developers can overwrite your new captain on the new device, it happened many times; your only misfortune is that they could all be very busy with the upcoming patch 😖 , not worry and Good Luck, i hope to see you in battle soon👍, greetings at All

An advice to all captains: Save your game in google or fb now. If the installation gets corrupted by an update or you migrate to a new device you will lose your account (and have to e-mail the developers to re-instate, sometimes with great delays).