Hazard

Lost Captains and progrews

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have enjoyed playing Navy field for quite sometime now.  I bought a new device to play it on and tried transfer my account to the new device.(both Android).  It didn't work!  Also I pushed the button that said save account, on the change nation page, and now I lost all of my saved progress, Captians ,and gold!

My account names that I lost where. Hazard, and Hazard1... I started a new captain, ( as you recommended on the Navy field mobile website.).  That captain is Hazard 2.

I was levels 72( I think) U.S. Navy,  and level 58 Soviet Navy.  I had 3000 gold. I was signed in through my goggle account.

Please help.  Thank you.  Matthew Parsons

Edited by Hazard
Correct a mispel

Go to Navy field mobile Facebook. There is a link there with a blue Thunderbolt (messenger). Leave the exact same message as above.

As well send them an email ([email protected]). Again tell them everything you just said above. I hope they retrieve your account soon.

Hello Matt (Hazzard); what you've talked about has happened many times, follow the right advice from Diddy, 👍🙂, maybe you need some time but the problem can be solved. i think your very first account is Hazzard, so if you send an e-mail to [email protected] explaining your problem and notifying your real old captain (Hazzard) and the new one (Hazzard2) the developers can overwrite your new captain on the new device, it happened many times; your only misfortune is that they could all be very busy with the upcoming patch 😖 , not worry and Good Luck, i hope to see you in battle soon👍, greetings at All

An advice to all captains: Save your game in google or fb now. If the installation gets corrupted by an update or you migrate to a new device you will lose your account (and have to e-mail the developers to re-instate, sometimes with great delays).