Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauls

Draw system.

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

Beside that I'm not an enthusiast of this new update,  definitely one thing must be changed. I don't know how much Dev's are affectionated to the draw method of getting new ships, but it needs improvements. For me, players should have possibility to buy specified blueprint for specified amount of gold. But if it's not possible, the draw system schould  be changed like this:

- if you pay only steel & fuel, you can get just like it is.
- but if you pay gold, you schould have guaranteed tier! E.g.  50 gold = C tier, 150 = B tier, 250 = A tier and (if it must cost that much) 500 = S tier.

Otherwise it is slot machine introduced only to earn money. Remember situation with crew points? Pressure  makes sense!

I would have preferred new nations, but Pandora's box is open - there is no going back now.

Next best thing is what you propose, with a twist. You must be able to designate class as well, the reason is that I'd very much like a C tier DD (a shimakaze perhaps?) but I wouldn't want to go through a million useless BB,CV and SS blueprints to get it.

A higher tier blueprint could still become available* without research 10-15 levels above a ship you already have (e.g BB H39 tier C = level 100, H39 B level = 115)

* As suggested in Suggestions > Ship upgrade to higher tier thread

Good point Baldrick! I forgot about classes. Personaly i dont need another CV. I don't play them anyway.  You're right!