Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baldrick

update
4.3.2 Update

5 posts in this topic

A copy of NF announcement in facebook

4.3.2 version released!

We updated 4.3.2 version for iOS & Android.

1. Added Captain's requirement level for the construction of blueprints from ship research.

- When a ship is to be constructed with blueprint obtained through ship research, Captain requires certain level.

- S grade first Battleships: Captain Requires Level 100 (Nebraska S grade in US, Queen Victoria S grade in UK)

- S grade second Battleships: Captain Requires Level 90 (California S grade in US, Nelson S grade in UK)

- S grade Aircraft Carrier and Submarine: Captain Requires Level 90

- A grade Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Submarines: Captain Requires Level 80

- B grade Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Submarines: Captain Requires Level 60

- C grade ships do not have a Captain's requirement level.

2. Debris can not be converted to gold

- Debris will be given as a reward of Random Box and Daily Quest only.

- You will not be able to convert Debris to Gold since version 4.3.2.

3. Fixed crash issue.

4. Add new skins for S grade ship of UK

Thank you.

and now my opinion on the patch:

another load of crap. Why give the new players a way to become competitive and then take it away?

why not remodel the beginner/expert/master online battles and WoF on grades instead of levels (where a blueprint B grade Charlemagne can join expert but a Scharnhorst cannot)?

You made a big change in the game, either stick with it or roll back - this mongrel is ugly.

(Self realisation - I sound like a grumpy old man, never satisfied at anything, but it really looks like random "features" are thrown at the game without any planning. Grades are a good and needed addition, Research can work but not in a lottery scheme, higher level/stronger ships were needed to keep the >120level players interested in the game are among the good things of the latest patches)

My view is that blueprints should not be repeated. As long as we get it, we will permanently unlock the construction rights of this warship. And will not get the blueprint of the ship again. If such a change is made, players will be more hopeful. If you invest enough, you can make up for your lack of luck, and every research will be meaningful, even if you get an EDC.

Edited by 愚蠢的人类

3 hours ago, 愚蠢的人类 said:

My view is that blueprints should not be repeated. As long as we get it, we will permanently unlock the construction rights of this warship. And will not get the blueprint of the ship again. If such a change is made, players will be more hopeful. If you invest enough, you can make up for your lack of luck, and every research will be meaningful, even if you get an EDC.

Another proof that the developers push unfinished and unthought of "features" to the game.

What I don't understand about you guys as why you even bother trying.You KNOW they are going to change this or that 16 more times all at a cost to the player. The money resources and time that you spend today will be moot tomorrow. They just finished proving that this is how they work.