Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

Spying in the Fleets and (poor) BB Provence

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, personally I have now given up trying to understand the logic of our beloved developers; I do not even hazard a judgment on the latest patches, I have only two considerations: the first on the prevention of espionage in the fleets, in one night, arbitrarily, they allowed to cancel months of friendly relations between seasoned players and all this for what ?? !!, in the current times, with all the possible facilities in leveling up, to get around this "defense of security" just a free weekend is enough, that is, just open another account using any other identity (another access with google with a different email) not connected to the main, just a weekend to bring the new account to a decent level (about 50) and you can join any Fleet (always looking for active players) by doing the "spy" for your main account; with this ease of circumventing the rules I wonder why brutally penalize the regular players who did not hide their belonging to different Fleets. Second consideration: I believe that paying players (who ultimately keep the game alive) have not had the respect they deserve. I do not want to talk about all the premium ships become obsolete on the usual fateful night, just the case of BB Provence, being a poor person (spoiler, even in the Western world there is poverty 😖🙂) I have envied for months those players who they could buy real money in the (OP) BB Provence directly in the store, now after the patch we all have ships that have the same or better characteristics of the "old" BB Provence practically at 0 cost, with this patch the developers have literally burned in the pockets of many regular players at least 23 Euro / Dollars, perhaps more if a player had bought the BB in more countries, I repeat it is not my personal case, because unfortunately (or maybe fortunately now) I have never been able to buy this ex beautiful ship, although this seems a colossal injustice, I apologize to everyone for the long outburst and my bad English

Totally agree!!
One more thing about real money. Let's be serious, most of 120+ lev players paid some money for ours BBs, CVs etc. Theoretically it is possible to have 120 lev. BB without buing gold, but how many of us did it? And now i personaly spend about 8000 gold (yes, yesterday  I tried again .... ) which is comparable to the guaranteed 120, and 110 BB, and get some max C tier  scrap  ... I thought NF is a shooter, not a slot machine in Las Vegas. 

Do we again had to 
lower our ratings on Google Play?

Mr Gorskov and Mr Paul's. I agree with and support both of your comments 100%. Instead of writing it all out again (I'm tired and lazy from work) I'll just ask you both to read my reply in:

"FRENCH AND ITALIAN FLEETS NEED OWN NATIONS"

Forgot... In reference to ratings in Google Play Store.

Many of us have already lowered our ratings with detailed explanations and I encourage everyone to do so as well.

You will probably get the same response we all have...world map, new HA, blah blah blah.

All I want is my friends back. My fleet chat is empty.

Edited by 1diddy

Hello Diddy!

When  there was mobilization with crew points, may players lowered theit ratings and it worked.  Later it was a request that they withdrew, so we should  raise rating. And so I did. As we can see, it's time  for a repeat. It's not matter what they'll paste in answer. Important is that the  overall rating will drop,  and this can affect profits.