Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Make ships upgradable with blueprints

5 posts in this topic

Crew training cost is extremely high and no players would like to build and get a low tier ship now.

The devs should allow upgrade service for players to upgrade their old vetted ships with new blueprints. For a sensible naval country, it’s nonsense to jail your veterans in a cheap and old ships and not giving them the best weapons.

I’ll be fine with the lottery system if devs make this happen.

Also, has the fleetless issue solved yet?

Edited by Davmak

Give a function to the Research Center. How to use BP to be able to make a last improvement (add a technological tree) to the old and dear "booty" boats.

Totally agree research center should be useful not a BP warehouse

Please add something to improve up our current ships otherwise levelling up is pointless. Revert this update immediately!!!!!

Their reply to me regarding the fleetless Nations was that even though they cannot join a fleet or participate in wof, you can still "play" the game itself with alternate Nations. Therefore the nation's themselves and the ships in them are not useless and I am not entitled to a refund for the gold I spent to open them.

NEVER be okay with the lottery system.

22 hours ago, Drummond said:

Give a function to the Research Center. How to use BP to be able to make a last improvement (add a technological tree) to the old and dear "booty" boats.

The research centre is stupid too.

it is now an expandable scroll shelf to hold those useless tier D/E blueprint only.