1diddy

Abandon Ship!!!

9 posts in this topic

This was sent to me via Facebook Messenger. Naiad games response to someone's rating in Play Store. 

As you can see in the first sentence they announced their intentions to close the game. They finally killed it. They wouldn't listen to what we wanted and they killed it themselves.20181023_122348_rmedited.jpg.4d1f211cc8b5c7154b7cbe7a588a58be.jpg

If only they would ask, the community is ready to deliver any help they may need. But they don't.

If it’s true, then it’s sad, it’s like silent hunter online some time ago 😳

Anyway, nothing is impossible, they should put to vote what the players want to focus on the fun-damentals of the game... that could bring back players and so money.

Did The proposals made in another post you wrote have reached devs ?

Baldrick sent his copy of the list via email and I send a copy via messenger.

it's funny you say this now because I am in the middle of a conversation with someone on "line" about how fixing the small things would have kept a lot of captains playing instead of large dramatic changesthat have forced some of the best in navyfield to leave.

Ultimately in answer to your question they have received list twice.

We have been measured and apparently found short.

Hope this game will be sold to another publisher that really knows how to run a game.

The game dies not because of the lack of fun, but that the developer made all monthly subscriptions so expensive and unreachable.

Greetings to all, as you already know my English is weak, I do not have clear the situation in the answer I take the contradictions, just to know we are in" the last days of Pompeii", or there is a future for this game ???🤔🤔, I still different thousands of gold, in case I would like to consume them before the end 🙂🙂

Gorskov... One of the moderators has stated that it could just be a misquote due to "bad English" on navyfields part.

It's a tough decision... For now I definitely wouldn't spend any money here but I'm not sure if I would use up all my gold either 🤔.

Hello. This was a translation issue and is INCORRECT. we apologize for the confusion. 

17 hours ago, Helmut la rascasse said:

If it’s true, then it’s sad, it’s like silent hunter online some time ago 😳

Anyway, nothing is impossible, they should put to vote what the players want to focus on the fun-damentals of the game... that could bring back players and so money.

Did The proposals made in another post you wrote have reached devs ?

I do like this idea. I will discuss with lead devs :)