aehtiopicus

NEW FEATURE TO MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE AGAIN

7 posts in this topic

Hey Devs, a new proposal.

I have been playing MNF since may 2017. I am a member of one of the top fleets  (Bosses Fleet) in the game which has lot of player that spend money on the game. Most of us love the game and want it to continue running as long as possible.

I am representing the people of the Bosses fleet in proposing a change that we believe could benefit all of us. You could raise more money and older captains continue to invest in this game.

The latest major update is a game changer for worse. The balance is extremely ruined this time.  All nation ships are now "rusty ships" as any new player can match or over power  SS/CV 92 and BB 120 which took lot of time money and dedication to master them, so could you please consider some updates in order long term captains not abandon for good this amazing game?

Let me call this proposal feature as Ship Tier upgrade system.

Add a new feature to improve tier for current ships.
E->D = 250 gold + 40 debris + 100k steel  + 10k oil  + 50 Crew points x crew member 
D->C = 500 gold + 60 debris + 200k steel  + 20k oil  + 100 Crew points x crew member
C->B = 1000 gold + 80 debris + 400k steel  + 40k oil  + 200 Crew points x crew member
B->A = 3000 gold + 160 debris + 1200k steel  + 60k oil  + 200 Crew points x crew member
A->S = 5000 gold + 320 debris + 2400k steel  + 80k oil  + 200 Crew points x crew member

In addition every single tier update will trigger a ship configuration reset && a crew training reset.

The advantages of this is that new players with good luck will get their Tier S ships and old players with bad luck could update their ships.

Notes:

Please check the following post that all in all are asking for the same update:

Edited by aehtiopicus

I think that for a Kaiser* (B tier) at 5000g + 3000g + 5000g = 13000g + other resources is way too much and cripples poorer players (that until now had a very much playable and competitive game albeit at a much slower pace than paying players).

Gold should only be used for some - not all - ships and for accelerating the game rewards (more xp per battle, buy xp, finish builds earlier, buy resources).

*or other premium B tier

Consider linking your proposal to: What do you want for 2019?

I have to agree with baldric. There is no way I'm paying 13000 gold to take what should have been one of the best ships in the game and make it simply competitive again. That's like asking the schoolyard bully to punch you in the face 2 extra times just cuz.

Again you guys seem to forget. 

They just finished screwing us all what's to make you think they are going to do it again 6 months down the road.

Don't be so footloose and fancy-free with your money. 🧐

3 hours ago, 1diddy said:

I have to agree with baldric. There is no way I'm paying 13000 gold to take what should have been one of the best ships in the game and make it simply competitive again. That's like asking the schoolyard bully to punch you in the face 2 extra times just cuz.

Again you guys seem to forget. 

They just finished screwing us all what's to make you think they are going to do it again 6 months down the road.

Don't be so footloose and fancy-free with your money. 🧐

The values should be reviewed, but will you upgrade from e to s (un poco demasiado chiflado). And please remember that is a business for the company not just a random open source game maintained by the community. In addition nadie te pone el cuchillo en La panza para pagar. 

Correct Aethi.... No one is putting a knife in my belly to pay. So I'm not.

Once Bitten Twice Shy.😉

Thanks that aeht for making detailed plan for my humble suggestion. And if the plan is actualised, here may I suggest:

Top fleets can make an agreement that they will not pay to amupgrade ships to Tier S.

Tier S ships are only used by those lucky players and very few of those high spenders. (Btw seems the differences between S and A tiers are not wide)

We promote a healthy and sustainable game community that values tactics and skills rather than paying to win, and also we hope the game can sustain economically. So that the money we spend should aim to exploring the fun of the game, but not to overpowering others.

On 28/10/2018 at 7:06 AM, aehtiopicus said:

The values should be reviewed, but will you upgrade from e to s (un poco demasiado chiflado). And please remember that is a business for the company not just a random open source game maintained by the community. In addition nadie te pone el cuchillo en La panza para pagar. 

hahahajajaja te pasas 😂😂