Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackdragon180DCYT

New Radar

10 posts in this topic

Ok so the new update brought in a new radar which completely sucks. It's to small and dosent even work bring back the old much better.

I think the new radar layout is designed to give more buttons to the weapons. For example, fifth formations of aircraft.

Yes but ss players may find it difficult to control.

Hope there will be customisation in setting soon.

The dive dial needs improvement (add slide control much like the speed dial instead of long push), The radar is only useful as a centre screen to ship button. I have suggested before and repeat again that they could bring radar functionality by plotting a green blob on the main map (beyond the visual range) as the radar scans around. It will not move and fade until the next scan but radar assisted manual aiming will become possible.

7 hours ago, 愚蠢的人类 said:

I think the new radar layout is designed to give more buttons to the weapons. For example, fifth formations of aircraft.

Some higher tier I-400 sub has bow, stern tubes plus 2 squads of planes. these were overlapping the dive button.

Submarines are the only ship in the game that can avoid most damage also hedgehogs were developed to attack deep diving subs so please fix 

Polina that is the point and why depth charges should be added. I like the idea of the radar Bald has said but if the radar could at least have lines and work somewhat like the old one then it would be better.

14 hours ago, Polina Kitty said:

Emergency diving needs to be removed from submarines 

I like leaving a bunch of mines over a sub in deep dive.

14 hours ago, Polina Kitty said:

hedgehogs were developed to attack deep diving subs so please fix 

Good Idea, new suggestion made in Ethor's "What do you want for 2019?" thread.

While the tiny radar is gone, the radar does not have the functionality it used to have. Specifically, Islands and boundaries are no longer visible in radar, so navigating when ship is off screen is harder (as it is needed to focus on ship to see obstacles) and using islands to hide from enemy radar is no longer feasible.

I would like to see the original radar back (at the new position)