Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neuner

When the Chief leaves his fleet

6 posts in this topic

Hi, since our last chief left his own fleet with us to create a smaller one, there had been WoF-Announcments of our former Fleet in our new Fleet-chat. (This way we can always see, which fleet is farming points by attacking inactive fleets 😉)

And: A Chief should be able to hand over his position. (It should be done automatically, when he leaves his fleet anyhow) I guess there is many a fleet without Officers and without the ability to promote some.

We are working to improve Fleet Wars.. for example.. fixing the farming thing with inactive fleets... maybe adding an Accept/Reject button for wars.. or matching automatically when 2 or more Fleets are looking for War.

Thanks 

It's not the farming topic I wanted to report, but the link to his earlier founded fleet. The chat thinks he is still chief of that clan, so we get those announcements that doesn't belong to our fleet...

20 minutes ago, Neuner said:

It's not the farming topic I wanted to report, but the link to his earlier founded fleet. The chat thinks he is still chief of that clan, so we get those announcements that doesn't belong to our fleet...

Hummm ok, we will look that issue... but like i said, Fleet Wars aren't working at 100% yet.

Thanks 

That problem got solved with latest Patch.

Thx, 9er

4 hours ago, Neuner said:

That problem got solved with latest Patch.

Thx, 9er

But still:  A Chief should be able to hand over his position. (It should be done automatically, when he leaves his fleet anyhow) I guess there is many a fleet without Officers and without the ability to promote some.