Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Templar

OP Ship AKA the Undefeated needs to be STOP

2 posts in this topic

OP ships needs to be stop. More clearly OP ship needs to be nerf? Nerve? Whatever. Nerf. For the reason is already very clear. They are too over powered!! Too much damage! Too much armor and too much speed! For example, France lorraine. Just today. How can two modern and powerful battleship in WORLD WAR TWO be sunk by 1910 outdated small Battleship!? A combined firepower salvo from our ship only do almost no damage. But THAT OVERPOWERED ship can sink BOTH of us! Enough talk. I just want Some Italian and France if not ALL OF NATION WHO HAD OP WARSHIP NEEDS TO BE NERF SO THIS SEA BATTLE CAN BE FAIR ONCE MORE!

SKILL WILL DETERMINED THE WINNER NOT THE STRENGTH

Edited by Joseph Templar

I fully agree.

I guess the game has moved beyond any sense. Now what matters is the tier and class of a ship. If a B tier Umberto (an ironclad, obsolete by WWI) is fighting a D tier Bismark (a very competent WWII design) I know the result - even if it does not make any historic sense.

Before the lottery update the goal was to build a BB120 - so you can play with the big boys. Now you have to build an S tier battleship (if you find one). What changes is that you don't know which one you will find, when and at what cost (and this is why the lottery has to go).

Of course even before the lottery update there where WWI ships (Gangut, Queen Elizabeth, Fuso) competing with much more modern ones - just now it is much worse