SchwuppWegIsser

What Nation to choose...

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I started the game recently again and i can't decide which Nation i am playing. I like CV's and mostly BB. But i don't know which Nation has which pro's and con's.

I would like to Play a BB Nation with decent Range and hard damage Output. Could anyone recommend me a Nation?

I like US, RN and KM so far. 

Thank you

Edited by SchwuppWegIsser

1 hour ago, SchwuppWegIsser said:

Hey guys,

I started the game recently again and i can't decide which Nation i am playing. I like CV's and mostly BB. But i don't know which Nation has which pro's and con's.

I would like to Play a BB Nation with decent Range and hard damage Output. Could anyone recommend me a Nation?

I like US, RN and KM so far. 

Thank you

RN has most damage but limited range (except prince of wales that has big range but small damage), KM the opposite. IJN has better overspeed. USN and SN are more balanced. 

Either US and IJN is good choice.

Both of them have strong CV.

US BB’s hull HP is higher while IJN has fast BB.

Edited by Davmak

italy and France also have strong ships, available to all nations

On 12/28/2018 at 11:14 PM, SchwuppWegIsser said:

Okay. Thank you guys. 

Would you say missing range is sagnificant? 

It depends on the combination of speed, armour, range and shell damage.

In BB-BB duals, if your ship is slow and has short guns, you will find difficult to get close to opponent and shoot. You will end up to die by being knitted. (Yes, I’m talking about USSR ship against KM ships)

Some ships like UK, while they have shortest gun range, they have good speed and heavy armour to get close to their effective firing range.

8 hours ago, Davmak said:

It depends on the combination of speed, armour, range and shell damage.

In BB-BB duals, if your ship is slow and has short guns, you will find difficult to get close to opponent and shoot. You will end up to die by being knitted. (Yes, I’m talking about USSR ship against KM ships)

Some ships like UK, while they have shortest gun range, they have good speed and heavy armour to get close to their effective firing range.

Hello my friend Dav 👋👋🙂, btw, HNY🎉🎉🎉, now with new armour system all armour protection are same in all Nations, no anymore is slightly advantage for RN, i think, greetings👋