4 posts in this topic

I know its quite a long time since i hacked the game,and I'm here to apologize for that,because i know i did very wrong,i almost ruined the game.I'm not asking a second chance,i dont deserve it,i only want you guys to have fun with the game and accept my apologies,because i love much the game and it's community

Greetings, my "digital" friend 🙂👋👋, in my modest opinion you used too strong expressions, ruined the game ???, surely you did something much wrong but the impact on the game itself was not so devastating, maybe it would been if it had lasted in long time, of that period I remember only a healthy envy, we all reeled in a mass the terrible CL E and you sported a superb fleet of S and A. LOL; we must remember the previous months, the wonderful discussions in chat at every upgrade, the WoF and laughter, for me you gave this game and this comunity (which I also love very much in spite of everything) much more than what you have ( illicitly 🙂) taken!

Edited by S Gorskov

I just want to find someone i can talk,the breach i used could still be active and i know how to avoid it(as support dont answer me back)