Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S Gorskov

New limits for all 3 WoF's Battles mode

4 posts in this topic

Greetings to all, of course I address the group of Developers, while being aware that you are under pressure for the new patch of March 7 I kindly ask you to intervene urgently on the WoF system, I explain: after the release of the "Research patch" the old system of level limits for the three types of WoF does not work very well, without prejudice to the 3 types (Beginners, Experts, Masters), my proposal would be to allow the WoF to all ships but activating the limits of "grade / tier ", ie Beginners all types of ship but maximum" C "; Experts still all types of ship but maximum "B", Masters still all types of ship without any grade limit, in my humble opinion this change would revitalize the whole system, last thing, I would leave the number limits unaltered, ie 3vs3, 5vs5, 10vs10.naturally I invite everyone to make alternative proposals, but always in my simple opinion it is quite clear that the system should be urgently reformed. bye all :)

Yes Gorskov, it's good idea, but after all, there's big difference between  A and S tier,  especially considering the CV changes being prepared. So i suggest make other category for S tier. Of course it could be open for lower tier also.

It is absolutely required for WoF to make sense. Beginner and Expert battles as well (I had other nations opened, entering expert with a C tier Zara is usually enough to single handedly destroy the opposing fleet - I guess a bit discouraging for new players)

I've sent this on to the game staff, the developers will look into it