elite92

Question about LAG and AIM

8 posts in this topic

First of all i want to say hello to everyone on the forum and say thx to all developers and moderators of this beautiful game; i used to play NF1 10 years ago on my pc and then NF2 and now im glad to play on my mobile :)

my question is about lag and connection in general: i am in italy and i use to have 200-300 ping during online battles, if i use auto firing mode all my shots miss just behind the moving enemy ship i target, while in PvE offline mission all shot hit the target in auto mode; is this a feature? am i forced to use manual firing (very hard on phone) to hit something? or with less ping my shots hit like versus AI?

do u plan to open a server also in europe?

thx for reading , have a great day captains!

Hello,

Actually I am in Italy on a trip, but I play normally, without any lags. Do you have good Internet connection?

Hello! First off I would like to thank you for your support over the years. We love seeing long time supporters. Now onto your question about the lag.

I myself am expering lag. When it comes down to it,the server is under a lot of stress. With each patch to the server as well as client updates this gets fixed. All we ask is for the community to understand that we are fixing it with every patch. We thank you for your continued support! 

-ethor98 

in online battles using auto-aim mode ur ship target correctly the enemy ship? what is ur ping?. cause with my 200+ ping i see my ship fire behind the enemy and i want to know if i am the problem or every1 experience this. maybe with low ping ur auto aim is good like in offline mission but i dont know.

My ping is around the same as yours, but I always disable auto-aim when I play. You just see where the ship is going and fire in front of it. By the time your shell arrive, it will hit the target directly.

As for auto-aim in missions, aim works perfect, because you are playing with a bot, it's not as smart and players in movements and speed.

It's all a matter of personal preference! :)

The most important factor in accuracy is the salior's abilities of your ship. When your salior becomes a veteran, he will have a 200% stats. Everything is improved.

2 hours ago, TeamNF 1 said:

The most important factor in accuracy is the salior's abilities of your ship. When your salior becomes a veteran, he will have a 200% stats. Everything is improved.

right! but how do we achieve veteran on ships if we have no more offline mission ? online rewards espacially if u lose are so low... other ways?

7 hours ago, elite92 said:

right! but how do we achieve veteran on ships if we have no more offline mission ? online rewards espacially if u lose are so low... other ways?

Hi, well.. all Mods answering this post xD!.

First of all... Manual firing is the best option in online battles, Auto aim it is just useful when you have a DD or a CL with low cooldown on their guns and you can't aim too fast. To upgrade your ship crew you have Solo Missions and of course, Online Battles. If you get sunk fast, stay watching the match and if you Team wins, you get rewarded for that ally win... it is the fastest way to increase Sailors rank.

And if you don't want to wait too much to get Veteran rank in your crew, you can buy a Starter Pack in the Shop.

Vestein

Edited by Vestein