Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptLeroux

Harbor Assault exp

4 posts in this topic

I think the Harbor Assault is a good part of the game. My only suggestion for improvement is adding a small amount of crew experience to the reward. Nothing as large as an online match win. 5 points for a successful assault, and 0 for an unsuccessful one. 

Not sure about this... But if they do, I would say at best it should be one crew expert, or maybe just capt experience. Or maybe only giving experience if you beat somebody within a or two level or higher level than you. 

Winning a battle is only fifteen, in a battle that takes up to ten minutes and requires good team work. 

HA is done in a minute and you can get ten done against some easy opponents. Getting five would be ridiculous. Even one seems much if a lvl 60 gets a bunch of twenty or thirty level players

I have since thought more about this and agree 5 would be too high. 1 per ship would be more realistic. 

I thought I read something concerning exp for HA within the latest patch-info. But still there is no compensation except the loot of steel and oil (if there is some)