Bud1971

Latest patch

3 posts in this topic

I've spoken to a few fellow players about this and we agree that all the new CLs look like tug boats. Just addressing the U.S. ships for a moment, not only does the new Texas CL look like a tug boat but a moderator in game even tried to tell me that the new ships were realistic. Not sure what reality he lives in but the Texas was in that time period a BB WITH 5 turrets each with 2 14in guns.  Not the 2 turret tug boat depicted.  Also of note, the Pensacola CA had 4 turrets with 3x2 and 2x2 10in turrets not the 3x2 turrets depicted in game atm.  I havnt had the chance to really look at the other nations just yet.  Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the fat tug boats are premium ships.  This has got to be some kind of bad joke.

Edited by Bud1971
Spelling

what i can say man is that the ships are really similiar with their NF1 counterpart , i can remember the little premium texas and the 2 turret pensacola very well from the PC version. remember that Texas CL and Texas BB are different ships

They are suposed to be Monitors - type of relativly small slow ship with large guns used as coastial defence and able to cross shallow waters (like rivers). Only IJN was real(Dhonburi) rest was just concepts 

Dhonburi_linedrawing.gif