Joopie

Bismarck

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I am heading for the Bismarck, hopefully before the update otherwise it will take 8 more levels... 

What I would like to know are the stats from the different upgrades which are available for the Bismarck. When everyone shares his/her upgrades I am sure we can have them all. 

Greetings, 

Joopie 

This are mine, i dont know if it is good ... but i have 2 FCS 2 Engine 1 Main Gun and 3 ArmorIMG_20170607_194744.png.5ae3b229d301c9c3b77539a5b56e20fe.png

Edited by Vestein

I just got the Bismark and building her up.

I'm inclined to go 3 Engine, 1 Main Gun, 1 Sec Gun, 3 Armour any thoughts?

PS: I think the FCS bonus to sight/radar range a joke so I won't go that road unless someone convinces me otherwise.

6 hours ago, baldrick said:

[...] 3 Engine, 1 Main Gun, 1 Sec Gun, 3 Armour any thoughts? [...]

;) I'd say so!

...just write me in line or discord, and I may share pics of different setups...

Couldn't wait for full outfit so I took her out with 2 Eng, 1 Main Gun, 1 Armour.

I was impressed as I managed some 50% damage on a super Yamato before I went down. I kept broadsiding at extreme range doing a little damage every time. Yamato had to turn her bow onto me and close the distance to hit and eventually sink me. In all I must have put 5-6 broadsides on her and taken around 4 from her front turrets.

By the amount of damage taken every hit the yamato should be at least 2 stars - but could be my lack of deck armour as well.

Congrats, have fun with your Bismarck.

...but stay away from Torp-Bombers. 😂