Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malteserinhk

Manual and auto gun settings per ship

8 posts in this topic

So at the moment if you use a CV you have to use auto aim. At the same time using auto aim on a bb is a sure fire way of pissing off the fish you keep hitting as you miss those ships. 

Instead of making it so we have to change between battles, can you please allow for a default setting on each ship? So I can go into my BBs and set them to always default to manual whilst having my CV set to auto. 

If you press the fire button, in game for a couple of seconds.. it will change between Manual and Automatic.. 

but CVs have no fire option well most don't anyway (rip Brit CV)

Exactly it's more for CVs as with a bb at least you can still fire on auto... With CV your planes just fly around like idiots all confused by the time you do it through the menu your planes are running out if fuel. 

There is a update posted in the facebook page about this...IMG_20170616_085348.png.338ceadd1ea2b6451196e2cfa0c9c4af.png

28 minutes ago, Malteserinhk said:

Ah great thanks.

Your welcome 😁👍

On 6/16/2017 at 7:54 AM, Vestein said:

There is a update posted in the facebook page about this...IMG_20170616_085348.png.338ceadd1ea2b6451196e2cfa0c9c4af.png

Thanks for posting here Vestein. I would like to point out though that there ARE people that don't use fakebook, twit-twat, etc. Just sayin'! =)