Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lion II

A few suggestions for fleets!

2 posts in this topic

Here I'm going to start giving some ideas for fleets and FW that I think would work really well but I'd love to hear other peoples thought and maybe add a few things

1. Some kind of harbour for fleets like our own harbour screen

2. Maybe some ships that you could purchase on a loan or that can only be used in FW 

3. In regards to fleet ships upgradable CC for the fleet harbour etc so you can't buy all fleet ships immediately 

4. Introduce APAs! Similar to NF on PC (like a lot of these suggestions!) for attacking fleet harbours

5. No limit on FW battles but each fleet can set a time which they are available but can be changed as different members can come online randomly.

6. To be able to see each other easily in random online battles ATM some of us run JEDI before our ship name could we not have a logo or a different colour to make it easier to recognise fleet members?

Thats all I can think off at the top of my head but if anyone else can think of any ideas drop a comment!

The one fleet wars suggestion I have is to increase the map size relative to the number of ships in the battle. That would also work for standard online matches as well.