Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gronk

Premium Ships Purchased with Gold?

5 posts in this topic

Are all of the premium ships better than the others of the same class?

From the base stats, it looks like they should be, but I can't tell how they will upgrade until purchased.

Has anyone done any kind of comparison of the premium ships of one nation vs the other nations?

With all 5 nations and a starter pack I don't think I should have any problem getting all the premium ships for one of the nations. I'm kinda leaning toward the KM at the moment.

Depending on the ship really. But most are better than same level nonpremium counterpart, but worse than highest level ship of given class.

Cant say much about KM i have only 37lvl on them and only have emden. Its quite nice ship but i found mpro better.

From RN perspective the only ship i found better in its class is emerald. That thing can rip trough every survival mission no problem. When it comes to pvp honestly only bb ss and cvs matter. As RN i only have Nelson and cant say its better than hood. On last cannons upgrade It has bigger damage than even Prince of Wales but only 2300 range-even ca can kite you. On second level you have 2600 but less damage. And you have no scout plane. 

The BB lion is the best by far in UK so far I'm lvl 84 vetted nearly all BBs (except QE) dunno if vanguard is better depends on what upgrades can be done guns etc 

Before they changed the captain levels there were big advantages in Premium SS and CV at least.

I think you don't really need Prem now.

(Except Premium-mini-CL, those are just incredibly)

Agreed with Neuner, those mini CL's are the best CL's and defenitely worth it. 

I have no premium CA and form what I have heard, the 1st premium BB of KM isn't that good. 

Joopie