Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gronk

Comparison of Nations larger Ships

7 posts in this topic

Ok, I can get through the DD and CL relatively quickly. Looks like I will be in a CA for a pretty long while. Then in BB for a super long time.

BB, SS, and CV seem to make the most difference in the PvP online battles. Though CA's can make a difference. So I think my nation selection should focus on the CA and BB since I will be there for quite some time before I can even look at the CV and SS.

I'm kinda leaning toward the KM or IJN. But I will admit that is mostly just from my history knowledge along with the names Tirpitz and Yamamoto.

So, for those of you that have played forever and leveled up more than one country, any comments on the relative strengths and weakness between one country  and another for their CA and BB ship designs?

So if no one has leveled more than 1 nation, can you folks tell me what you think the strengths and weaknesses of your particular nation are? Along with maybe anything you may have observed about the competition?

Is there a site that lists the full ship tree of each nation? 

Thanks

In case anyone is interested, I have started a file with the upgrade info for each of the ships. Obviously, I won't have access to all the data. When I have all the data that I can see in it, I will put it up for others to add more data for their nations/ships.

On 22/08/2017 at 7:46 PM, Gronk said:

In case anyone is interested, I have started a file with the upgrade info for each of the ships. Obviously, I won't have access to all the data. When I have all the data that I can see in it, I will put it up for others to add more data for their nations/ships.

Gronk, I would like to see your findings when you have finish(or if you haven't) 

Sorry, I started a new job and it is just clobbering me. When I get more settled in, I will try to finish my comparison.