Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phaq

DMG after death

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

i noticed, if i die while my torps are still running and do dmg after i died... i don´t get any xp, steel or something.

I really think this shouldn´t be cause even when i´m already dead, that are MY torps which are causing dmg to the enemy and maybe even sink ships.

Can you change that? 

Ahoi Phaq,

I fear this would increase Suicide-Torp-Attacks and don't think this would get us a better gameplay. Even if I often thought like you, when I got sunk while my bombs still on the fly...

So worth a discussion, for sure!

See that... hmm..

maybe they could disable friendly fire :)

Friendly fire should be restore. Friendly TORPEDOS should make dame otherwise non friendly fire is able to dame our ships

I think every torpedo and every bombshell should do it's damage... because that's what is the most realistic.

Don't change that system for some #$!@#$@!- Players who mean they could decide who's doing good gaming and who is to sink by TeamKill in the beginning.

Just give the teamkillers a hard punishment and they will stop to do so.

And I don't mean to wait for players sending screenshots and giving the TK a ban or something like that... That's for all of us and the mods and the dev team inconvenient. Just do Justice by reducing the Teamkillers

- Crew XP

- Crew Level (for example: Captain & Gunner)

- Captains Level

I think that's a Good  (maybe the only) way to deal with it: Punish those TK by source code where it's most effective - at thelevel they played (not payed) hard for.