aehtiopicus

ss
Remove submarine from the game

4 posts in this topic

Hey, i want to tell you something and ask a question.

First, why don't you complete remove SS from the game??? After the last update SS warfare is almost impossible... SS has new limitations but BB/CA/CL/DD can use their main guns to target a ultra close range target...  In addition those ships can still see SS when subs has less than 10% of oxygen left.  I know this is a south Korean game and the only people that Devs take in consideration are Koreans., And it is known that those players spend more money buying BB and hate SS... So doing easy math, their people + income === silly-unbalanced game.

So as the evolution of the game seems to be following SK BB players desires i wish you luck and want to know how to completely remove the account....

I second a limitation of main gun range, but only for the heavier ships.

This will also add some realism, much like the minimum torp arming distance.

Agree to that, there should be a minimum distance to use the heavy shells of a BB. That's what secondary guns are for!

I'm sure i read somewhere that when Rodney closed in on Bismark (2.7km according to Wikipedia) could not train her main guns low enough to hit at the waterline and was only ripping apart the superstructure. Similarly Yamato in Leyte gulf could only fire her main guns above the US destroyers sent to create a smoke screen.