Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neuner

fleet hopping

5 posts in this topic

Hi devs team, hello mods, ahoi captains...

since there are rewards for.fleetpoints in the ranking, there are several captains changing their fleet more than once a day with their main account to push the fleets of their secondaries or third nations captains. I'm really upset/annoyed and think it's unfair to "earn" twice the amount of reward that way. It's unfair that some players place their fleets this way in top ten she  others fight as well for the rewards...

If you want to play more than  ten Wof a day, do so - but not with your main Account. Not if you have five captains available to do so.

I'm tired of facing the same captains and high level ships in every second Woe with different enemy-fleets....

...and I will make a suggestion to stop this in another thread.

So many captains bouncing around from Fleet to Fleet I don't know who belongs where anymore. I eagerly await your solution!

I guess the devs could easily put a restriction like max 1 fleet join in 24 hours and 3 in a week (for example) - and even lower for higher level players.

Also, welcome to the forums 1diddy. happy to see committed players here.

Problem got solved with today's patch:

[...] 5. If a player withdraw from a fleet, the player has to wait 3 days to join another fleet. [...]

Thanks