Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Suggestions about nations

4 posts in this topic

Hi Dev,

To promote the loyalty among different nations here are some advices:

1) Add ‘war between nations’: Fleets in similar nation can fight against those with other nation. Players can share common tactics (eg: RN and KM more defensive and IJN and SN more offensive).

2) Statistics among the ownership of each nation in NVM world: Let players know which nations are most/least commonly used.

3) Bonus on less common nation(s): To promote players to open new nations (especially the coming Italian and French fleets). Bonus can be captain/crew xp or steel reward. 

4) Chat room for similar nation: provide channel to exchange tips/ call for nation war.

Hello everybody,really a good idea, I hope it has a following

With the Andrea Doria given as a bonus I don't have my expectations high for Italian/French fleets anymore. More like: "we have designed these ships to extend the game, it won't happen so you can have them as bonuses instead".

expect Dunkerque next or something

The idea of bonus ship is not bad for new players/ players with new nations. The BB can be used in day one, and more importantly, in beginners’ online training. Making extra time to level a good BB before entering to great battles.

Btw Andrea Doria is quite strong. It has 4 turrents with 3 barrels each, and has 1540 shell damage. Such output has been already reach BB90 level. 

Looking forward to Dunkerque, a small Nelson with all turrents in the front :P.

4 hours ago, baldrick said:

With the Andrea Doria given as a bonus I don't have my expectations high for Italian/French fleets anymore. More like: "we have designed these ships to extend the game, it won't happen so you can have them as bonuses instead".

expect Dunkerque next or something