Vinnson GM

Skill Icon & information in Harbor Assault

6 posts in this topic

There is a level in skill for Harbor Assault. If you continue to raise the level, it will generate a stronger firepower.

You can upgrade your skill to a total of 5 levels and upgrade your ship's equipment to suit each skill.

The ability of salior on board each ship, veteran, can result in enormous skill cooldown and strong firepower.

skill tree2.png

One thing i will add is that your ship choses target automatically. So if you have torpedo attack on ship and your ship is not targetting CA/BB you wont be able to use it. Usualy you will have to wait for frontline to die before targeting second line.

On 9/5/2017 at 9:07 PM, BrokenVision said:

One thing i will add is that your ship choses target automatically. So if you have torpedo attack on ship and your ship is not targetting CA/BB you wont be able to use it. Usualy you will have to wait for frontline to die before targeting second line.

Mmm if you can hit CAs with torpedos without sinking front line of ships.. the CA dies too fast and they will not have a chance to attack enemy ships, because their reload time is too high... So i dont thing thats a good idea. :|

Here is the Image again

591565b5bd355_skilltree2.png.b7fe42ffdbff8580228075af3207f405.png

Edited by Vestein

Thx for the pic, but Salvo and Critical Hit also targets CA I'd say.

Not sure about the rest, I only use those two. But i think Torpedo can't aim at CA.

Edited by Neuner

1 hour ago, Neuner said:

Thx for the pic, but Salvo and Critical Hit also targets CA I'd say.

Not sure about the rest, I only use those two. But i think Torpedo can't aim at CA.

Thanks for the correction, i just copy and paste info from facebook and i didn't realize D:! Already edited

and torpedos does hit CAs

:D!