Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davmak

Ok guys just show your LOVE here

27 posts in this topic

Thanks devs and Happy 1st Anniversary!

Edited by Davmak

Hello Dav, the usual respect for your untiring effort, personally I think the game is now gone, the players are tired of the lack of support and the latter dirty shot has given the coup de grace, as you can see, for now, no one even wants to protest, I take this opportunity to greet all of you, digital friends, too many names so it is better to do nobody, I stay with the least hope that you change something

Thanks Davmak for opening this topic, and I think community isn't too tired to raise the voices...

since the patch got rolled out my smartphone akku lost half it's power, because it just wont srop vibrating....

obviously the new WoF never got mentioned because of that new invented Crew training. 

The way it is at the moment will not only anger the high level player but for sure the newbies won't be able to train their crews fast enough to have fun in the game. (not even think about HA with nothing but noon crews).

How to fix it? I'd say increase the Crew-Points reward for the dailies up to ten times as it is now, and the drama could be averted.

...many well known captains are talking about leaving the game with their whole fleets and start a new game...

A fast solution to that problem is required, I'd say.

With hope,

Neuner

In order to assess the consequences of the last update properly, I request a full display of the required crew point costs for every ship type by the developers immediately. It is strange that this has not been done yet by Navy Field officials and I am expecting the worse.

Ok let me shows the irony more.

Let’s say I need to vet a CA41 with five crews, you need 20+40+60=120 crew points to level one crew from 0 stars to 3 stars (please correct if I am wrong), and 600 in total.

For each day you can get 38 crew points if you complete all missions (including 40 gb games, sinking SS/BB mission, plane shooting mission and you also have a ss to sink other ss). And I assume that in these 40 gb games, you can complete all missions and get 38 crew points. It still takes 16 days, which is 632 gb games, to get these 600 crew points all.

if each gb costs 5 mins to play. You need to zombie for 3158 mins (52.6 hour) to complete this shet, and it’s just a CA!

Let me compare the old days, to vet a CA needs 1200 crew xp for all staff. Assume that without pack, each gb you can get 5-15 crew xp (depends on skill), it takes 80-240 games only. It is 400 to 1200 mins only!

So, the devs now have turn TRAINNING into ROBBING. It just like your son get passed in all subjects in exam, but the school now ask you to pay thousands for only the printing cost of the certificate.

14 minutes ago, Neuner said:

for sure the newbies won't be able to train their crews fast enough to have fun in the game

They created 3v3 wof for newbies, and set the cost of vetting ship extremely high. I’ll bring my mastered DD50 to bully them if I want (if there are silly noob fleet trying to play 3v3)z And the wof system will collapse again as it is only for old players.

>:(well I just don't know what to say.....(well I do but this is a public forum). I feel completely used and abused. I have new captains that most certainly will quit as the game is now completely unplayable. My more experience captains have been texting me Non-Stop in anger. 

What do we do with our oil now? The only thing it is useful for is refueling our ships (until that cost certificates to). I could have done that with a level 5 Oil Depot instead of spending the time and effort to make it a level 10.

The game now is simply unplayable.

I just finished purchasing the largest gold pack. I still have 6 days to get a refund. If they haven't returned the crew training process back to oil in the next 5 days I'm afraid I will have to get my refund and take my fleet to Navy Creed with the others.

21 minutes ago, Neuner said:

How to fix it? I'd say increase the Crew-Points reward for the dailies up to ten times as it is now, and the drama could be averted.

I'd say revert to leveling crew with oil. If crew point rewards are increased then mastering the crews will become easier and quite common.

Rolling back features has been done, time for another roll back

Hello everyone,waiting that something change i would not like to talk about the scandalous new system of training of the crew, only the good new Wof system, in my personal opinion is a serious mistake not to include the BB80 in the expert band, it is ridiculous to think of a poor Fuso that fight Kaiser or Nebraska maybe mastered, the right band of BBs80 is average with SS68/79 and CV68/79 yet much strong, anyway the new system seems good, objectively was unable to do worse 🙂, I take the opportunity to thank the DEVs to have also stopped at the same time the event that gave 50% Captain exp more (ironic), Greetings at all

32 minutes ago, baldrick said:

I'd say revert to leveling crew with oil. If crew point rewards are increased then mastering the crews will become easier and quite common.[...]

I don't know the exact values yet, but expert to veteran is about 200 points and higher BB may be even more. So if they adopt the values for the master-training it could be fine...

34 minutes ago, baldrick said:

[...]Rolling back features has been done, time for another roll back

...may be you're right with this idea. Would be the simple path to just undo this change...

First of all I would like to say thanks to Davmak, as my dear friend Neuner said, for opening this topic.

Well, maybe I'm a bit nostalgic of the old times (I'm talking about 7-10 months ago), but obviously there's a reason. 

Here you can see how funny was this game 8 months ago without paying anything, because the gold earned by missions was enough to buy a premium ship, which compared to the other ships in the game, was well balanced.

But now you can buy unsinkable and overpowered battleships with 5000 gold, train your crew with gold (800 to get expert crew), buy packs containing an italian or a french battleship (with expert crew) when they could simply add this two nations instead of wasting time with other useless updates that only benefit those ones who pay. They also added the fourth star, which in my opinion has ruined this game even more.

CVs are still bugged, the fleet description can't be changed yet (same for picture and name) and the growth system concerning the building does not make sense just because all buildings cost the same amount of steel according to the level of the building itself.

And in the end, this last update will force us to pay just to train our crew, or in other words, to have fun.

I think it's enough to say that this game is getting worse and worse.

Hi there,

I do not have much experience and I'm new here. I recently bought CA41. But I'm with you after the last patch. The game is not playable for me and for other novices. I can forget about high-level gameplay and being competitive without a credit card. Pay to win garbage, and cash grab.

If nothing will change. Hit them where it hurts. Give them the rating they deserve in Google Play, and warn everyone in the comments.

They will have something to think about.

On 1/31/2018 at 5:20 PM, Vojtec said:

If nothing will change. Hit them where it hurts. Give them the rating they deserve in Google Play, and warn everyone in the comments.

I guess this is the way to go.

Edited by baldrick
Edit: Did my deed and dropped my Google Play rating to 2 stars Edit2: after 3.7.0 was annonced changed rating back to 5. way to go devs

Hello guys, i really agree to you guys about this problem. I admit i like some of the changes but as i suspected since i read the "Oil to Crew Points" days ago before update, i know it would be really a large problem. Every one know how HARD it is to collect the crew points and if you loss you didn't earn anything! I like how it use to be. But i think i know that Using the crew points to vet the ship is not the problem but the cost of it. Its so expensive that i cant even affort to earn that much crew points. I really hope that the dev change it very quickly. But if they cant resolve the problem, just return to an old system. If not i may as well take my leave.... And wait for other warship games that is worth to be payed.

15 hours ago, Davmak said:

For each day you can get 38 crew points if you complete all missions (including 40 gb games, sinking SS/BB mission, plane shooting mission and you also have a ss to sink other ss). And I assume that in these 40 gb games, you can complete all missions and get 38 crew points. It still takes 16 days, which is 632 gb games, to get these 600 crew points all.

if each gb costs 5 mins to play. You need to zombie for 3158 mins (52.6 hour) to complete this shet, and it’s just a CA!

Let me compare the old days, to vet a CA needs 1200 crew xp for all staff. Assume that without pack, each gb you can get 5-15 crew xp (depends on skill), it takes 80-240 games only. It is 400 to 1200 mins only!

Ok I’m not an angry and I’m just rationally talk about the logic.

i basically don’t mind the devs to introduce crew point system to encourage us to spend golds. However, the exchange rate of crew points to training is not legitimate and improportional.

As I mentioned before vetting a CA only takes 400-1200 mins only. All players accept such training time. If the new system extend our time cost on vetting a ship, the devs are taking our precious time for money making. And now the devs requires us to spend more than 3000 minutes for farming crew points and hence such outrages in the community.

For a fair system, the crew points required should be reduced to a proportional rate. For example, I personally don’t mind to pend one day to prepare the crew points of a DD, 3 days for CL, 5 days for CA and so on. The TOTAL required crew points for DD/CL/CA would then be 40, 120 and 200. So that the players can on one hand playing their new ships and get crew xp, and on the other hand they can also gain relevant crew points to level the crews. And for some players who are short in time, spending gold for convenience and no one would disagree.

This should be how a business run with common sense, mutual respect and trust. The distrust act of devs yesterday did break many hearts of our loyal captains.

Cheers.

Full backing for the posts above!  The only way to fix the problem is to return the old system.

Hi there,

I see that nothing has been changed. So I will rate the app on Google Play accordinglyand make sure that no one would be fooled again.

I hope you will do the same and the rating will drop to one star.

So as there are few voices after the latest update, I might speak something here.

1) Crew points should be shared between different nations like gold. Some leaders told that it is stupid to have many CP in one nation but still need to do missions for getting CP for other nation. Allowing interusable CP can attract players to open more nations too.

2) Premium ships are overpriced now. Premium ships are not much stronger than other ships but players need to also spend time on CP. I’m worried no one will buy BB60 or 90 in future with sub high cost. If the devs don’t want to break the game balance by buffing those premium ships (but please buff KM and IJN SS/CV79), some free crew points for new premium ship buyers should be a solution.

Forgive my curiosity. Has any of the TeamNF staff tried to contact with You and explained their point of view?

20 minutes ago, Vojtec said:

Forgive my curiosity. Has any of the TeamNF staff tried to contact with You and explained their point of view?

No, but perhaps they adopted some of my suggestions.

They only response with patching. Usually for the better...

I wonder how we disappointed them so much that they've thought we deserved that last roll-out...

Even reducing the cost twice, I'm still looking forward for the increase of crewpoints-reward. Otherwise spending gold on BB120 wouldn't make much sense to me.... ...but then: what would?!?

🤔😑

Any idea why they limited acces from two devices at the same time? I use to play on one device, and chat on another.

Because some ppl used more than one device to enter the same battle with the same ship or different nations. Being able to see the enemies ships that way.

I'm glad about fixing that problem, even if I used a second device as well, but only to do HA in the alts while playing one nation in online battle....

Nice. complaining when bad updates happen works. 3.7.0 reverts leveling to oil.

Way to go devs! thanks for listening