captking

Who's Idea for the Resource and Gold Sink

7 posts in this topic

Got to love the lottery BS Designs...LOL its a great Resource gold sink...nothing better then spending 300K/30K and getting an E Gearing..l  Great Idea,  but the lottery system is a joke...

So who thought it was a good idea for this type system?  

500G + 6K Fuel and 150KSteel,  C Level Timmerman....HAHAHAAHAhaaa... I'm a fucking idiot to think the lowest chance would win...HAHA...

D tier is disabled now for full resources input, so the chances should have been shuffled a bit... but I don't know the exact current chances.

Anyway, the most recommended recipe is 300K/30K/50G. Max 150g. Inputting more gold is no guarantee for nicer ships, etc etc.

It takes time! I just got my first s tier, some people have 5, others have none yet.

Won't be wasting time in this anymore....SDE has always been Screw the players as much as possible.  Even the pc version was slanted to screw the players...LOL....

On 8/24/2019 at 6:00 AM, Ibby said:

D tier is disabled now for full resources input, so the chances should have been shuffled a bit... but I don't know the exact current chances.

Anyway, the most recommended recipe is 300K/30K/50G. Max 150g. Inputting more gold is no guarantee for nicer ships, etc etc.

It takes time! I just got my first s tier, some people have 5, others have none yet.

The lottery is to drain as much from players as possible,  much like the Experts from the PC Version...LOL....I feel dumb for playing this little BS Part of the game....  O well,  no S for me because the .5% is BS its probably lower  more like .05% since if its wrong SDE doesn't care and no one will know..LOL...